Professional in production, …
The company GUTMANN ALUMINIUM DRAHT GMBH (GAD) is one of the leading German suppliers of drawn aluminium round wires, aluminium round rods and aluminium profile bars. Our products are available in a large selection of sizes, lengths and alloys. This means that aluminium wires, aluminium bars, etc. from GAD GMBH are suitable for use in many processing sectors – whether, for example, the automobile supply industry, medical and joining technology, electrical and mechanical engineering industry or food industry. As a company of the GUTMANN Group, we offer a comprehensive value-added chain for wires and bars made of aluminium. GAD GMBH stands for innovation and supply reliability.
Insight of the month
"We’re more honest with one another now. Because everyone takes personal responsibility to ensure success."
Column of the month
“There must be total freedom there,” some may think, regarding autonomous units of responsibility. However, that way of thinking is a mistake: the more autonomy you have, the greater your responsibility to ensure that operations run smoothly. This begins in your own area, and doesn’t stop there by any means ...
… trailblazing in organisation.
In response to a constantly growing momentum in economic relations and to ever new facets of complexity in a global market environment, since the spring of 2015 GAD GMBH has been living the culture of an agile learning organisation. Person-centred hierarchies have given way to task-based responsibility. Every single member of staff, no matter whether at the strategic-visionary, process-steering or operative work level, is aware of their expertise-related co-responsibility for the overall economic success of their company.
every stage of production
- Producible diameters of 0.08 mm to 25 mm
- Cross-sectoral applications
- Over 40 different aluminium alloys
- Packaging solutions adapted to your needs
sometimes thinner –
aluminium bars in
- Aluminium round rods from 200 mm to 6000 mm
- Large selection of shapes, lengths and alloys
- Diameters from 1.6 mm to 15 mm
- Additional cleaning for small sizes of up to 4 mm
and edges make
- Small sizes starting from 1 mm x 1 mm, with precise tolerances
- Large selection of alloys with different properties
- Low part-delivery costs
- Produced in different lengths in accordance with your drawing
Our Corporate Culture
A strong "We"
thanks to strong
- Personal responsibility instead of a chain of command
- The consent principle: quickly getting on with things
- A question of awareness
- No individual recriminations – instead, an error culture based on factual analysis